Hello! I am Haidar. An educator, engineer, explorer, designer, consultant, and mentor. Supporting 100% of remote learning and remote work.
I am now focusing to develop an education venture that supports distant learning and remote work. It is named Catamyst, a platform that helps people to start and grow their career in the software industry. Currently doing private mentorship there as well. Furthermore, I'm developing a highly-skilled professionals community named High Skill Masters.
Previously I have founded a coding school named Impact Byte. Before that, I worked with a coding school named Hacktiv8. In the beginning of my career, I was a software engineer and trainer in Agnium and AMPlified. During and before that time, I was also doing some freelance projects of web development, software development, and technical training with various technologies.
Usually I'm most often called a "Full Stack Developer" today. Doing everything design, content, frontend, backend, infrastructure, and business. My specialties in the last 5 to 10 years are often focused on developing, integrating, and teaching modern software technologies. Especially full-stack web application development, design, and architecture around various open-source toolsets, namely:
- Node.js and npm modules. Also (might be) Deno.
- HTML and CSS. Some templating engines and frameworks too.
- Code editors such as VS Code and Vim/Neovim.
- UI/UX design with various design tools, especially Figma. Did with Adobe XD and Sketch too.
- Various design systems, especially Bootstrap and Material Design.
- Git source control with GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket.
- REST API, GraphQL API, and WebSocket API.
- jQuery and Zepto with their plugins.
- React and its supporting libraries, especially React Router. Also (might be) Vue.
- Redux and its middlewares, also bindings with React Redux.
- Express and its middlewares.
- MongoDB with Mongoose ODM.
- MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL with Sequelize ORM.
- Jest and other testing tools.
- TDD, BDD, and other X-Driven Development practices.
- Agile and Lean Software Development with Scrum/Kanban.
- Design Thinking and Design Sprint.
- System administration with Linux/POSIX-related tooling, especially with Ubuntu.
- Cloud computing services with Google Cloud Platform. Did Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services too, but didn't want to focus on them.
- Other programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, Golang, etc.
- Technical career development, training, and mentorship.
If you have any questions, contact me through the contact page.