Haidar is an educator, engineer, explorer, designer, consultant, and mentor. An avid remote worker and digital nomad, mostly in Asia.
He is now focusing to develop an education venture that supports distant learning and remote work named Azobu, which helps people to start and grow their career in the software industry. Currently doing mentorship there as well. Furthermore, he's developing a highly-skilled professionals community named High Skill Masters.
He was founding a coding school named Impact Byte and worked with a coding school named Hacktiv8. Previously, he was a software engineer in Agnium and AMPlified. Along the way, he was also doing some freelance projects of web development, software development, and people training.
Most often called a "Full Stack Developer" today. His specialties in the last 5 years are often focused on developing, integrating, and teaching modern software technologies. Especially full-stack web application development, design, and architecture around various open-source toolsets, namely:
- Node.js and npm modules. Also (might be) Deno.
- HTML and CSS. Some templating engines and frameworks too.
- Code editors such as VS Code and Vim/Neovim.
- UI/UX design with various design tools, especially Figma. Did with Adobe XD and Sketch too.
- Various design systems, especially Bootstrap and Material Design.
- Git source control with GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket.
- REST API, GraphQL API, and WebSocket API.
- jQuery and Zepto with their plugins.
- React and its supporting libraries, especially React Router. Also (might be) Vue.
- Redux and its middlewares, also bindings with React Redux.
- Express and its middlewares.
- MongoDB with Mongoose ODM.
- MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL with Sequelize ORM.
- Jest and other testing tools.
- TDD, BDD, and other X-Driven Development practices.
- Agile and Lean Software Development with Scrum/Kanban.
- Design Thinking and Design Sprint.
- System administration with Linux/POSIX-related tooling, especially with Ubuntu.
- Cloud computing services with Google Cloud Platform. Did Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services too, but didn't want to focus on them.
- Other programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, Golang, etc.
- Technical career development, training, and mentorship.
If you have any questions, contact me through the contact page.